Re: November 16th Meeting @ Rec Room

  • Lisa Moore
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 12, 2002
      Thank you so much Gianna! All that info really helps.
      Sorry we'll miss seeing you Sara, & Ines I hope we can
      trek to your studio next year!

      So, I say let's go with the Rec. Room in Carpinteria.

      What is the best way, for those not going to the
      October Swap meeting, to get the $5.00
      (refundable)deposit checks to you, Gianna?

      Looking forward to it!
      Lisa (AKA. artboox)

      http://faith.yahoo.com
    • paperdance2@cs.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 13, 2002
        Just bring your checkbooks to the meeting on Nov. 16th. Thanks for all
        your cooperation. I know its a drag to write and tear up a check. I
        appreciate your
        willingness.

        Here are directions, which I can post again:

        l0l So to Linden Exit in Carpinteria.
        R on Linden to 8th St
        L on 8th to dead end at charming foot bridge.
        R into 5455 Singing Springs Condos, underground parking
        OR
        Park on Street
        Rec Room is easily visible from street.

        Gianna