Re: [bookartsconnection] In Japan

  • paperdance2@cs.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 12, 2002
      Yeah! Bring a bunch of cool stuff and have an auction.
      Gianna

    • kmar
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 12, 2002
        Karen- I am also thoroughly enjoying the reports from Japan, one of my all
        time trips I would like to take. Bring back everything to auction. I have
        been searching for small alphabet stamps for faux stamps. Thank you for the
        posts. Kathleen Baggarley-Mar