Re: [bookartsconnection] In Japan

  • paperdance2@cs.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 12, 2002
      karen....can yhou bring a BUncH letters?
      Gianna

    • paperdance2@cs.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 12, 2002
        Yeah! Bring a bunch of cool stuff and have an auction.
        Gianna

      • kmar
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 12, 2002
          Karen- I am also thoroughly enjoying the reports from Japan, one of my all
          time trips I would like to take. Bring back everything to auction. I have
          been searching for small alphabet stamps for faux stamps. Thank you for the
          posts. Kathleen Baggarley-Mar