Re: [bookartsconnection] In Japan

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 11, 2002
      DIBS ON THE LETTERS!!!!

      From: Karen Thomas <artisforall@...>
      To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, October 10, 2002 3:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [bookartsconnection] In Japan

    • paperdance2@cs.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 12, 2002
        karen....can yhou bring a BUncH letters?
        Gianna

      • paperdance2@cs.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 12, 2002
          Yeah! Bring a bunch of cool stuff and have an auction.
          Gianna

        • kmar
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 12, 2002
            Karen- I am also thoroughly enjoying the reports from Japan, one of my all
            time trips I would like to take. Bring back everything to auction. I have
            been searching for small alphabet stamps for faux stamps. Thank you for the
            posts. Kathleen Baggarley-Mar