Re: [bookartsconnection] Re: meeting space for November 16th

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 11, 2002
      I'll be willing to do as suggested

      From: paperdance2@... <paperdance2@...>
      To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, October 10, 2002 1:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [bookartsconnection] Re: meeting space for November 16th

      >O.K., I've reserved the rec room for Nov l6th; that's good for a few weeks
      >but I will
      >need confirmation about whether or not we deciide to use it. If we do not
      >want it, I need to make it
      >available to others.
      >
      >Helping you all decide is the fact that a $l00.00 deposit is required as
      well
      >as a l5.00 fee. I will pay the fee....no problem...but I would like
      people
      >to chip in for the l00.00 deposit. It's for spilled paint, etc and is
      >ENTIRELY REFUNDABLE if the room is not damaged. I use it a lot and NEVER
      >have
      >a problem but I have never painted down there. d I suggest everyone make
      out
      >a check for 5.00 which can be returned at the end of the meeting
      >if things are fine. Sorry to appear so petty but I don't want to front
      that
      >myself.
      >
      >So that;s the deal with the rec room, which is in Carpinteria. It's a
      great
      >room with long tables and a kitchen but it is not an art room, per se so we
      >have to watch it with cutting, paint, etc. Wanted you to know the worst
      so
      >you can make informed decision.
      >
      >Gianna

    • Ledig carol
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 11, 2002
        Im OK with that Carol Ledig
        --- monguio <monguio@...> wrote:
        > I'll be willing to do as suggested
        >
        > ines

        http://faith.yahoo.com
      • Lisa Moore
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 12, 2002
          Thank you so much Gianna! All that info really helps.
          Sorry we'll miss seeing you Sara, & Ines I hope we can
          trek to your studio next year!

          So, I say let's go with the Rec. Room in Carpinteria.

          What is the best way, for those not going to the
          October Swap meeting, to get the $5.00
          (refundable)deposit checks to you, Gianna?

          Looking forward to it!
          Lisa (AKA. artboox)

          http://faith.yahoo.com
        • paperdance2@cs.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 13, 2002
            Just bring your checkbooks to the meeting on Nov. 16th. Thanks for all
            your cooperation. I know its a drag to write and tear up a check. I
            appreciate your
            willingness.

            Here are directions, which I can post again:

            l0l So to Linden Exit in Carpinteria.
            R on Linden to 8th St
            L on 8th to dead end at charming foot bridge.
            R into 5455 Singing Springs Condos, underground parking
            OR
            Park on Street
            Rec Room is easily visible from street.

            Gianna