Re: [bookartsconnection] In Japan

  • sally timlin
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 10 6:20 PM
      Me! Me, Karen! Hope you're having a fantastic time on
      your trip. Let's get together when you get back so you
      can do show-n-tell and so I can collect my house book.
      I saw your version on your website and it is truly a
      gem! O'talented one! Take care. Have fun!
      Sally

      =====

      http://faith.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 11 10:58 AM
        DIBS ON THE LETTERS!!!!

        From: Karen Thomas <artisforall@...>
        To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Thursday, October 10, 2002 3:22 PM
        Subject: Re: [bookartsconnection] In Japan

      • paperdance2@cs.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 12 8:26 AM
          karen....can yhou bring a BUncH letters?
          Gianna

        • paperdance2@cs.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 12 8:27 AM
            Yeah! Bring a bunch of cool stuff and have an auction.
            Gianna

          • kmar
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 12 9:03 AM
              Karen- I am also thoroughly enjoying the reports from Japan, one of my all
              time trips I would like to take. Bring back everything to auction. I have
              been searching for small alphabet stamps for faux stamps. Thank you for the
              posts. Kathleen Baggarley-Mar