Re: [bookartsconnection] In Japan

  • paperdance2@cs.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 10, 2002
      Wow! Looking forward to hearing from you.
      Gianna

    • paperdance2@cs.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 10, 2002
        And bring paper!
        Gianna

      • Karen Thomas
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 10, 2002
          Konichiwa everyone!
          Yesterday I visited the Origami Kaikan and met with an
          origami master who taught me some cool folds. He is
          going to collaborate with me on some origami
          instruction books. Very exciting!
          Today I am going to Okinawa by train to meet with our
          export division and then hopefully some more shopping.
          Yesterday I shopped at my favorite place called Tokyu
          Hands and found those wonderful tiny peg alphabet
          stamps. The font is about 9 point. So cute! I picked
          up an extra set for someone who really, really wants
          one. I suppose I can auction it? :-)
          Anyway, I am functioning on very little sleep since my
          body clock is still in Santa Barbara.
          Take care and I will see you all when I get back!

          Karen

          =====
          "Art takes my mind off my hair"http://www.karenelaine.com

          http://faith.yahoo.com
        • sally timlin
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 10, 2002
            Me! Me, Karen! Hope you're having a fantastic time on
            your trip. Let's get together when you get back so you
            can do show-n-tell and so I can collect my house book.
            I saw your version on your website and it is truly a
            gem! O'talented one! Take care. Have fun!
            Sally

            =====

            http://faith.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 11, 2002
              DIBS ON THE LETTERS!!!!

              From: Karen Thomas <artisforall@...>
              To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
              Date: Thursday, October 10, 2002 3:22 PM
              Subject: Re: [bookartsconnection] In Japan

              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 12, 2002
                karen....can yhou bring a BUncH letters?
                Gianna

              • paperdance2@cs.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 12, 2002
                  Yeah! Bring a bunch of cool stuff and have an auction.
                  Gianna

                • kmar
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 12, 2002
                    Karen- I am also thoroughly enjoying the reports from Japan, one of my all
                    time trips I would like to take. Bring back everything to auction. I have
                    been searching for small alphabet stamps for faux stamps. Thank you for the
                    posts. Kathleen Baggarley-Mar