Re: [bookartsconnection] In Japan

  • paperdance2@cs.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 10, 2002
      Wow! Looking forward to hearing from you.
      Gianna

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 10, 2002
        Dang, Karen. My drooling is making a mess on the floor. Bring lots of
        stories.

        Ines
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 10, 2002
          And bring paper!
          Gianna

        • Karen Thomas
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 10, 2002
            Konichiwa everyone!
            Yesterday I visited the Origami Kaikan and met with an
            origami master who taught me some cool folds. He is
            going to collaborate with me on some origami
            instruction books. Very exciting!
            Today I am going to Okinawa by train to meet with our
            export division and then hopefully some more shopping.
            Yesterday I shopped at my favorite place called Tokyu
            Hands and found those wonderful tiny peg alphabet
            stamps. The font is about 9 point. So cute! I picked
            up an extra set for someone who really, really wants
            one. I suppose I can auction it? :-)
            Anyway, I am functioning on very little sleep since my
            body clock is still in Santa Barbara.
            Take care and I will see you all when I get back!

            Karen

            =====
            "Art takes my mind off my hair"http://www.karenelaine.com

            http://faith.yahoo.com
          • sally timlin
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 10, 2002
              Me! Me, Karen! Hope you're having a fantastic time on
              your trip. Let's get together when you get back so you
              can do show-n-tell and so I can collect my house book.
              I saw your version on your website and it is truly a
              gem! O'talented one! Take care. Have fun!
              Sally

              =====

              http://faith.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 11, 2002
                DIBS ON THE LETTERS!!!!

                From: Karen Thomas <artisforall@...>
                To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
                Date: Thursday, October 10, 2002 3:22 PM
                Subject: Re: [bookartsconnection] In Japan

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 12, 2002
                  karen....can yhou bring a BUncH letters?
                  Gianna

                • paperdance2@cs.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 12, 2002
                    Yeah! Bring a bunch of cool stuff and have an auction.
                    Gianna

                  • kmar
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 12, 2002
                      Karen- I am also thoroughly enjoying the reports from Japan, one of my all
                      time trips I would like to take. Bring back everything to auction. I have
                      been searching for small alphabet stamps for faux stamps. Thank you for the
                      posts. Kathleen Baggarley-Mar