Re: [bookartsconnection] Meeting

  • Tom & Judy Nilsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2002
      I will not be attending. Judy
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Maxine Seelenbinder-Apke
      To: book art group
      Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 6:46 AM
      Subject: [bookartsconnection] Meeting

      Hello,
      Pat had a very good idea about meeting on 9/29, Sunday instead of Monday night. How would that be with those who would like to get together? We could still meet at I.H.O.P. at 4 p.m.. That way those coming from out of town wouldn't have to drive back in the dark. I will also be bringing an altered book I have been working on for years.
      I will need to know numbers before leaving here, so that I can call IHOP and let them know. PLEASE email me before Friday noon, your time. Thanks
      -Maxine