Re: October workshops...

  • Pat Baldwin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2002
      Y'all:

      Would it be better for more people to make it on SUNDAY Oct 27th? I'm
      open to any day-changes. I'm in my studio 7 days a week.

      Let me hear from you.

      Patrice

    • Pat Baldwin
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
        "WORKING WITH LEATHER, FEARLESSLY" will be held on Saturday, October
        26th from 12: to 4: pm.
        The cost is $50 + $10 materials fee. Bring your own leather.
        (I hope some of you know good sources for leather locally. Since I'm
        relatively new to this area, I'll have to rely on your help with
        this.) Send me your check NOW to reserve your place in the class.
        1505 Buckskin Dr., Santa Maria CA 93454.

        "JAPANESE RECHOSO BINDING" workshop will be held on Saturday, November
        9th from 12: to 4: at my studio in Santa Maria. It will be $50.

        This structure is the only truly Japanese
        binding I know of (the rest are taken from Chinese bindings). However,
        it looks very Western!. It opens quite flat and is NOT side stab. A
        good binding to know.
        WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: Preparation and sewing sequence. Covering and
        finishing this interesting binding.

        I'm re-posting the rest of the list of workshops in case someone
[...]

        Let me know what you think. I know Santa Maria seems like the end of
        the world, but it's only 58 minutes from Santa Barbara.

        See you soon!

        Patrice
      • paperdance2@cs.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2002