S.B. visit

  • milkyway990
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2002
      Hello from Cincinnati.
      I am going to be in S.B. for a few days, Sunday 9/29 - 10/4. I
      am bringing out a number of my 18 x 24 handmade paper pieces. I
      would love to meet with those of you who would like to share your
      books and/or work. I thought that 9/30, Monday evening at 7 p.m. at
      I.H.O.P. at 101 and Turnpike. PLEASE let me know if this is
      possible for any of you.
      - Maxine