Folded Book Workshop help needed

  • artisforall@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2001
      Hello,

      I am leading a folded book workshop on friday, October 12 from 5-8 pm
      at the Art Methods and Materials Expo in the Pasadena Convention
      center. The students will construct several folded models and discuss
      content and book design as well as view examples of finished artist
      books. I am looking for book artists who would like to lend examples
      of their work to be viewed at the workshop. I promise to take good
      care of your work and I will deliver your books back to you after the
      event. Please call or email me if you have any questions or if you
      would like to participate.
      Thank you!
      Karen Thomas