Just arrived!

  • aharkavy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2002
      Greetings Book Arts Connection!
      I just joined this group. It seems like a lot of fun! I live in
      Moorpark, about one hour from Santa Barbara, where I used to attend
      the Pacifica Institute for Depth Psychology. I am bookbinding since I
      arrived in CA in 2000 and having a lot of fun. My name is Angela
      Harkavy. I have attended quite a few courses and took private lessons
      with Kitty Marriat, Harold Gross and the Telluride American Academy
      of Bookbinding... Still digesting. Hope to meet you all soon. My
      best, Angela.