Re: GROUP MEETING SEPTEMBER 21 - A Question

  • Lisa Moore
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2002
      Sharron and/or Joyce, is there a shady area to work
      in? I burn to a crisp & if I get caught up in this
      project...well let's just say I body-blush crimson for
      about a year!! : )

      Lisa (unhooded 'red writing' artboox)

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • bamajoyce@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2002
        There will be a shady area to work in, We are hoping to have the sun so our
        papers can dry rapidly between color layers. We won't let our friends get
        sunburned! That's a promise. If the day is gloomy we'll just have to be
        patient between layers.

        Sharron and I look forward to your joining us.

        Joyce
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2002
          I will be attending the meeting. And thanks for hosting it, and thanks for
          the shade.

          From: bamajoyceresnik <bamajoyce@...>
          To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Thursday, August 29, 2002 12:47 PM
          Subject: [bookartsconnection] GROUP MEETING SEPTEMBER 21 - 1:00 - 4:00

          >Sharron Carleton and I look forward to hostessing the next
          >bookartsconnection meeting at the beach in Carpinteria.
          >
          >4867 Sandyland Road.
          >Carpinteria
          >phone: 684-7552
          >
          >We will demonstrate and set up workstations to make layered colored
          >pste papers. Our method is a bit different from the one we all
          >enjoyed at Pat's at last meeting. Hopefully, it will be a pleasant
          >beach day and the papers can dry quickly between layers.
          >
          >We need for you to reply by September 17th so we can prepare the
          >appropriate amount of paste, have ample workspace, and enough tools,
          >colors, etc.
          >
          >We will provide refreshments.
          >
          >Directions:
          >
          >Driving north on 101, take the Casitas Pass Rd exit. Turn left and go
          >to Carpinteria Ave. Turn left on Carpinteria Ave and go to Linden.
          >Turn left on Linden and go to the dead end at the beach. Turn right
          >and go to the second block. 4867 is in the second building on the
          >beach side of the street. The gate will be opened for you. We will
          >meet in Unit #1.
          >
          >Driving south on 101, take Linden Ave exit. Turn right onto Linden
          >and go the the dead end at the beach. Turn right and go to the second
          >block. 4867 is in the second building on the beach side of the
          >street. The gate will be opened for you. We will meet in Unit #1.
          >
          >Parking can be iffy on the street if it is a beautifully sunny day.
          >With school back in session, it shouldn't be impossible to find a
          >space! This summer, with all the notoriety about how FABULOUS
          >Carpinteria beach is, parking was the worst I've encountered in the 37
          >years I've spent here. Unfortunately, I have no parking spots to
          >offer.
          >
          >Please rsvp via email to me: BAMAJOYCE@... or phone 805-684-7552.
          >
          >Look forward to hosting this meeti

        • Tom & Judy Nilsen
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 23, 2002
            After reading all the rave reviews of the meeting, I'm sorry we were out of town and I missed it! Maybe it can be a repeat performance some time in the future. Judy Nilsen
            From: bamajoyceresnik <bamajoyce@...>
            To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Thursday, August 29, 2002 12:47 PM

            >Sharron Carleton and I look forward to hostessing the next
            >bookartsconnection meeting at the beach in Carpinteria.
            >
            >4867 Sandyland Road.
            >Carpinteria
            >phone: 684-7552
            >
            >We will demonstrate and set up workstations to make layered colored
            >pste papers. Our method is a bit different from the one we all
            >enjoyed at Pat's at last meeting. Hopefully, it will be a pleasant
            >beach day and the papers can dry quickly between layers.
            >
            >We need for you to reply by September 17th so we can prepare the
            >appropriate amount of paste, have ample workspace, and enough tools,
            >colors, etc.
            >
            >We will provide refreshments.
            >
            >Directions:
            >
            >Driving north on 101, take the Casitas Pass Rd exit. Turn left and go
            >to Carpinteria Ave. Turn left on Carpinteria Ave and go to Linden.
            >Turn left on Linden and go to the dead end at the beach. Turn right
            >and go to the second block. 4867 is in the second building on the
            >beach side of the street. The gate will be opened for you. We will
            >meet in Unit #1.
            >
            >Driving south on 101, take Linden Ave exit. Turn right onto Linden
            >and go the the dead end at the beach. Turn right and go to the second
            >block. 4867 is in the second building on the beach side of the
            >street. The gate will be opened for you. We will meet in Unit #1.
            >
            >Parking can be iffy on the street if it is a beautifully sunny day.
            >With school back in session, it shouldn't be impossible to find a
            >space! This summer, with all the notoriety about how FABULOUS
            >Carpinteria beach is, parking was the worst I've encountered in the 37
            >years I've spent here. Unfortunately, I have no parking spots to
            >offer.
            >
            >Please rsvp via email to me: BAMAJOYCE@... or phone 805-684-7552.
            >
            >Look forward to hosting this meeti

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor