Re: [bookartsconnection] Postal Art Exhibit

  • k.mar
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 22 3:48 PM
      Jill-

      I have an artist friend that would love to be in a postart club. I will
      give her your email.

      Kathleen Mar
      kmar@...
    • Barry A. Kintner
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 22 8:00 PM
        Good day all -
        -- As Jeanette pointed out - if you simply select "Reply" and send your Email - it will go to the entire group. You must check the
        address in the outgoing Email to see that it reads properly.
        -- If one is sending an Email to Jeanette or to Jill - please see that the address is to the person, rather than to the whole group.
        Enjoy

        Barry

        Barry A. Kintner, Phoenix, Arizona