Re: email changes

  • Lisa Moore
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2002
      Lois & Karen,

      I beleive I had to change my member profile email info
      at the group website as well as at the Yahoo!Groups
      site...
      Lisa (AKA. artboox)

      http://finance.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 9, 2003
        Dear Lois,

        I have been meaning to chat with you about the South Coast Writers' Project.
        I have heard the name but I have no clear image of who they are or what they
        do. I would love to talk to you on the phone to get a better picture of
        them and then brainstorm joint projects. Will you call me? 898 -9260

        Thanks, Jill