email changes

  • Karen Thomas
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 31, 2002
      Lois,

      I don't see your new email address in your member
      profile for some reason. Hmmm, I am scratching my head
      here...
      To resolve this, you may want to leave the group in
      the "edit my membership options" and rejoin with your
      new email address.
      Hope this helps.

      Your faithful moderator,
      Karen

      =====
      "Art takes my mind off my hair"http://www.karenelaine.com

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Lisa Moore
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2002
        Lois & Karen,

        I beleive I had to change my member profile email info
        at the group website as well as at the Yahoo!Groups
        site...
        Lisa (AKA. artboox)

        http://finance.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 9, 2003
          Dear Lois,

          I have been meaning to chat with you about the South Coast Writers' Project.
          I have heard the name but I have no clear image of who they are or what they
          do. I would love to talk to you on the phone to get a better picture of
          them and then brainstorm joint projects. Will you call me? 898 -9260

          Thanks, Jill