Wonderful workshop

  • kmar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2002
      Hi everyone- I think I have found the booboo on my computer so this should
      be sent in plain text. I really enjoyed the workshop stations with Pat this
      past Saturday and wanted to thank her and all the others in this group for a
      stimulating and engrossing experience. I came home dreaming of bookarts.
      Thank you to Pat again for such a wonderful experience.

      Kathleen Baggarley-Mar