Messages

  • Jeanette Mustacich
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2001
      Please be aware that if you click on "reply" for a message that someone posted
      on the Book Arts Connection, your message will go to everyone on the list, not
      just the original sender. People have been responding to me about the postal
      art exhibit, and I'm not sure they're aware that their response is going to
      everyone, not just to me. Maybe we also need a list of everyone's individual
      e-mail addresses. Jeanette

      Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1
    • Tom & Judy Nilsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2001
        Guess it would be a good idea. Who "organized" the group? Judy