Re: [bookartsconnection] Book Arts meeting

  • Sara Norquay
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2002
      Thank you Patrice, for sharing your studio and home with us on Saturday. I
      came away inspired to get into my own studio and make a book. Since then,
      although I have drawn the plan for it, I have not yet started it BUT I have
      placed the little samples I made on Saturday in front of me to remind me
      that there's no substitute for just doing it!

      Thanks again.

      Sara