Book Arts meeting

  • patbooks2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18 6:24 PM
      Y'all - thanks for everyone's attendance at the Grand Inauguration of
      my Pequeño Press and Waterleaf Mill & Bindery on Saturday. It was
      great fun presenting my new studio and bindery to everyone. I'm going
      to be scheduling some pretty awesome workshops here now, and you all
      know where it is!

      Thanks for all your support.

      Patrice
    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18 9:20 PM
        Thank you Patrice, for sharing your studio and home with us on Saturday. I
        came away inspired to get into my own studio and make a book. Since then,
        although I have drawn the plan for it, I have not yet started it BUT I have
        placed the little samples I made on Saturday in front of me to remind me
        that there's no substitute for just doing it!

        Thanks again.

        Sara