Book Arts Meeting DIRECTIONS

  • patbooks2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2002
      Just so nobody gets lost, here are the directions to my Santa Maria
      studio for Saturday's meeting at 12:noon.

      Exit the #101 at MAIN ST. (just a little left jog to get to the Main
      St light) Turn RIGHT. (east). After passing the hospital complex
      you'll come to SUEY ST. Turn LEFT. You'll be looking at vegetable
      fields at that point. After passing Alvin St., go one street further
      to ROSE ST. Turn LEFT. Go LEFT on the second street HAL. Then you'll
      be looking directly at my driveway at the end of the street. Hal T's
      into Buckskin. I'm at 1505 Buckskin Dr. 352-0202 in case all else fails.

      See y'all Saturday!