Re: [bookartsconnection] Needs help

  • Karen Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2002
      Sharon,

      I sent Donna an email invite to this group.

      Regards,
      Karen

      =====
      "Art takes my mind off my hair"http://www.karenelaine.com

      HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
      http://www.hotjobs.com
    • patbooks2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2002
        Sharon:

        I tried to send Donna an invitation to the meeeting this Sat., but her
        email address bounced back. Are you sure that's it?

        Patrice

      • askengel@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2002
          Hi Patrice,
          the e-mail address I got from Donna was:
          donnabarna@...
          I think Karen Thomas got through to her and sent her
          instructions on how to join the bookartsconnection.
          Hopefully, she's reading this and will answer.
          Sharon