Needs help

  • askengel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2002
      Hi All,
      I ran into Donna Barna (she works at the Carnegie Art Museum in Oxnard)
      and she expressed an interest in getting on our book arts list. She's a book
      artist herself. In fact, one of her books is in the Sept. issue of Somerset
      Magazine. Anyway, I was wondering if somebody could e-mail her the
      instructions as to how she can join the list. I have forgotten the process.
      She said she tried it once and it didn't work.
      Her e-mail address is donnabarna@....
      Thanks,
      Sharon Engel
    • Karen Thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2002
        Sharon,

        I sent Donna an email invite to this group.

        Regards,
        Karen

        =====
        "Art takes my mind off my hair"http://www.karenelaine.com

        HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
        http://www.hotjobs.com
      • Karen Thomas

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 15, 2002
            Sharon:

            I tried to send Donna an invitation to the meeeting this Sat., but her
            email address bounced back. Are you sure that's it?

            Patrice

          • askengel@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 16, 2002
              Hi Patrice,
              the e-mail address I got from Donna was:
              donnabarna@...
              I think Karen Thomas got through to her and sent her
              instructions on how to join the bookartsconnection.
              Hopefully, she's reading this and will answer.
              Sharon