Re: Special event in Beverly Hills

    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 12, 2002
      Judith Hoffberg asked me to let everyone on our list know about this
      event. Sounds like fun!

      Miriam Schaer, eminent book artist from Brooklyn, is giving a lecture at the
      Beverly Hills Public Library on Wednesday 21 August at 7:30 p.m. She will
      speak on "The Book as Personal Adornment: Wearable Books & Texts" not only
      with slides, but she is bringing actual works of art to show the audience at
      the Beverly Hills Public Library, 444 N. Rexford Dr. Beverly Hills. Free
      refreshments before the lecture. Public parking is north of the Library.

      This event is sponsored by the Artist Book Circle and Palisades Workshops.
      The event is open to all those interested in artist books, books and
      performance.

      For further information, contact umbrella@... or
      ghelfgott@...