Re: [bookartsconnection] Postal Art Exhibit

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
      Dear Jeanette,

      I read on in the long list of emails I haven't attended to recently and saw
      the information about the show and even got to the great picture on the web
      site you mentioned. Thank you for putting all this up so we can see it.

      I talked to Harinani Orme the day of our get together at Frameworks and she
      mentioned this mail art group but also that it was just the right size as it
      is. So my query stands: are there others who want to start a second group?
      I am eager to get and send interesting, beautiful mail. Anyone interested?

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
        I enjoyed the group that has the current display and might enjoy another
        group. The secret to success is to not get too many members. The original
        group is going to meet at the end of the month and discuss future projects.
        If we start another project, I'll stay with them. If we don't start another
        project, I'd like to join your group. Judy Nilsen

        > I read on in the long list of emails I haven't attended to recently and
        saw
        > the information about the show and even got to the great picture on the
        web
        > site you mentioned. Thank you for putting all this up so we can see it.
        >
        > I talked to Harinani Orme the day of our get together at Frameworks and
        she
        > mentioned this mail art group but also that it was just the right size as
        it
        > is. So my query stands: are there others who want to start a second
        group?
        > I am eager to get and send interesting, beautiful mail. Anyone interested?
        >
        > Jill Littlewood

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • k.mar
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
          Jill-

          I have an artist friend that would love to be in a postart club. I will
          give her your email.

          Kathleen Mar
          kmar@...
        • Barry A. Kintner
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
            Good day all -
            -- As Jeanette pointed out - if you simply select "Reply" and send your Email - it will go to the entire group. You must check the
            address in the outgoing Email to see that it reads properly.
            -- If one is sending an Email to Jeanette or to Jill - please see that the address is to the person, rather than to the whole group.
            Enjoy

            Barry

            Barry A. Kintner, Phoenix, Arizona