Re: [bookartsconnection] Re: August Book Arts meeting...

  • paperdance2@cs.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 11, 2002
      Pat....I will come on Saturday, 17th, and will b ring a friend who is
      interested in
      BAC.
      Gianna

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 12, 2002
        Judith Hoffberg asked me to let everyone on our list know about this
        event. Sounds like fun!

        Miriam Schaer, eminent book artist from Brooklyn, is giving a lecture at the
        Beverly Hills Public Library on Wednesday 21 August at 7:30 p.m. She will
        speak on "The Book as Personal Adornment: Wearable Books & Texts" not only
        with slides, but she is bringing actual works of art to show the audience at
        the Beverly Hills Public Library, 444 N. Rexford Dr. Beverly Hills. Free
        refreshments before the lecture. Public parking is north of the Library.

        This event is sponsored by the Artist Book Circle and Palisades Workshops.
        The event is open to all those interested in artist books, books and
        performance.

        For further information, contact umbrella@... or
        ghelfgott@...