Re: [bookartsconnection] Re: August Book Arts meeting...

  • lolomama@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 9, 2002
      Sorry, Pat, that I haven't gotten back to you. Unfortunately, I'm not able to
      come that day. Thanks for all your enthusiasm, tho! Best, Lois Klein

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 9, 2002
        Hi Pat. I plan to be there.

        Ines
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 11, 2002
          Pat....I will come on Saturday, 17th, and will b ring a friend who is
          interested in
          BAC.
          Gianna

          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 12, 2002
            Judith Hoffberg asked me to let everyone on our list know about this
            event. Sounds like fun!

            Miriam Schaer, eminent book artist from Brooklyn, is giving a lecture at the
            Beverly Hills Public Library on Wednesday 21 August at 7:30 p.m. She will
            speak on "The Book as Personal Adornment: Wearable Books & Texts" not only
            with slides, but she is bringing actual works of art to show the audience at
            the Beverly Hills Public Library, 444 N. Rexford Dr. Beverly Hills. Free
            refreshments before the lecture. Public parking is north of the Library.

            This event is sponsored by the Artist Book Circle and Palisades Workshops.
            The event is open to all those interested in artist books, books and
            performance.

            For further information, contact umbrella@... or
            ghelfgott@...