Re: [bookartsconnection] July 27th Book Arts Group meeting...

  • Sara Norquay
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 29, 2002
      Thanks for coming, all of you who came to Crane on Saturday,

      I was inspired by the talk and comments, ideas, information, and general
      congeniality of the get-together. I can't wait for Pat's event in August. I
      hope everyone will bring new projects to show then. I intend to be a busy
      bookmaking bee in the meantime.

      Sara