Re: [bookartsconnection] Postal Art Exhibit

  • littlewoodstudio@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
      Dear Jeanette -

      Where is the show? I would love to see it. I would also like to start a
      mail art group with other interested souls.

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
          Dear Jeanette,

          I read on in the long list of emails I haven't attended to recently and saw
          the information about the show and even got to the great picture on the web
          site you mentioned. Thank you for putting all this up so we can see it.

          I talked to Harinani Orme the day of our get together at Frameworks and she
          mentioned this mail art group but also that it was just the right size as it
          is. So my query stands: are there others who want to start a second group?
          I am eager to get and send interesting, beautiful mail. Anyone interested?

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
            I enjoyed the group that has the current display and might enjoy another
            group. The secret to success is to not get too many members. The original
            group is going to meet at the end of the month and discuss future projects.
            If we start another project, I'll stay with them. If we don't start another
            project, I'd like to join your group. Judy Nilsen

            > I read on in the long list of emails I haven't attended to recently and
            saw
            > the information about the show and even got to the great picture on the
            web
            > site you mentioned. Thank you for putting all this up so we can see it.
            >
            > I talked to Harinani Orme the day of our get together at Frameworks and
            she
            > mentioned this mail art group but also that it was just the right size as
            it
            > is. So my query stands: are there others who want to start a second
            group?
            > I am eager to get and send interesting, beautiful mail. Anyone interested?
            >
            > Jill Littlewood

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • k.mar
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
              Jill-

              I have an artist friend that would love to be in a postart club. I will
              give her your email.

              Kathleen Mar
              kmar@...
            • Barry A. Kintner
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
                Good day all -
                -- As Jeanette pointed out - if you simply select "Reply" and send your Email - it will go to the entire group. You must check the
                address in the outgoing Email to see that it reads properly.
                -- If one is sending an Email to Jeanette or to Jill - please see that the address is to the person, rather than to the whole group.
                Enjoy

                Barry

                Barry A. Kintner, Phoenix, Arizona