Re: [bookartsconnection] July 27th Book Arts Group meeting...

    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 22, 2002
      I plan to attend the next meeting. actually, looking forward to it.

      From: Sara Norquay <norquay@...>
      To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, July 21, 2002 4:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [bookartsconnection] July 27th Book Arts Group meeting...

    • askengel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 22, 2002
        I'll be coming to the July 27th meeting at Crane School.
        See you then.
        Sharon Engel
        Ojai
      • lolomama@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 25, 2002
          Hi Sara! I may be able to come on Saturday. Would you let me know the times?
          Best, Lois Klein

        • Sara Norquay
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 26, 2002
            Hi Lois,

            We are meeting from 1 to 4. Looking forward to meeting you.

            Sara

            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 26, 2002
              Sara, I woke this a.m. with a doozy of a sore throat. So I think I need to
              pass on Saturday's meeting. I certainly don't want to pass around whatever
              this is I'm harboring. Have a good time! Lois

              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 28, 2002
                Thank you, Sara, for a wonderful meeting. Can't wait to have the time to
                play with the stamps and boards.

                Ines
                >Just to remind everyone that the Book Arts Connection is meeting at Crane
                >School this coming Saturday, July 27th, from 1 to 4 PM. I'd appreciate an
                >RSVP so I know how many of you are coming. So far I have heard from 6
                >people.
                >
                >Here are the directions to the school:
                >
                >Crane School is on San Leandro Lane. If coming from Santa Barbara, take the
                >Sheffield Drive exit off the 101 (it's a left lane exit ramp), then turn
                >right onto Sheffield Drive, follow the road around the corner, across a
                >little bridge, and turn left onto San Leandro Lane. The school can be seen
                >as soon as you drive up over the hill and down, it's on the left side of
                the
                >road. Park in the parking lot and then walk through the open walkway ( in
                >the white building), across the semi-enclosed yard and left around the
                >corner past room 5. The art room is visible from there. I'll try to have
                >some signs up.
                >
                >Call me 967-9650 if you have any other questions. I am really looking
                >forward to meeting you all.
                >
                >Sara Norquay

              • Sara Norquay
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 29, 2002
                  Thanks for coming, all of you who came to Crane on Saturday,

                  I was inspired by the talk and comments, ideas, information, and general
                  congeniality of the get-together. I can't wait for Pat's event in August. I
                  hope everyone will bring new projects to show then. I intend to be a busy
                  bookmaking bee in the meantime.

                  Sara