CANCELLED ELECTRIC BOOK WORKSHOP

  • emnemnem
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 7:56 AM
      due to lack of interest. For those who sent deposits, I will return
      your checks by mail this week.
      Emily
    • Linda Snook
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22 10:18 AM
        Dear Emily,

        Thanks for all of your good effort to arrange this and my apologies that we
        didn't fly with it.

        All the best,
        Linda

        At 02:56 PM 7/22/2002 +0000, you wrote:
        >due to lack of interest. For those who sent deposits, I will return
        >your checks by mail this week.
        >Emily

      • patbooks2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22 9:34 PM
          Yes, I'm bummed also. I was looking forward to it. Well, maybe another
          time.

          Patrice

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/