Re: [bookartsconnection] July 27th Book Arts Group meeting...

  • Margy Houtz
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 21, 2002
      Hi, Sara...I'm one of the ones who called you that I would be at the meeting
      next weekend...unfortunately, a friend has died and his memorial service
      will be on Saturday, so I won't be coming...

      Margy Houtz
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 22, 2002
        I plan to attend the next meeting. actually, looking forward to it.

        From: Sara Norquay <norquay@...>
        To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Sunday, July 21, 2002 4:21 PM
        Subject: Re: [bookartsconnection] July 27th Book Arts Group meeting...

      • askengel@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 22, 2002
          I'll be coming to the July 27th meeting at Crane School.
          See you then.
          Sharon Engel
          Ojai
        • lolomama@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 25, 2002
            Hi Sara! I may be able to come on Saturday. Would you let me know the times?
            Best, Lois Klein

          • Sara Norquay
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 26, 2002
              Hi Lois,

              We are meeting from 1 to 4. Looking forward to meeting you.

              Sara

              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 26, 2002
                Sara, I woke this a.m. with a doozy of a sore throat. So I think I need to
                pass on Saturday's meeting. I certainly don't want to pass around whatever
                this is I'm harboring. Have a good time! Lois

                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 28, 2002
                  Thank you, Sara, for a wonderful meeting. Can't wait to have the time to
                  play with the stamps and boards.

                  Ines
                  >Just to remind everyone that the Book Arts Connection is meeting at Crane
                  >School this coming Saturday, July 27th, from 1 to 4 PM. I'd appreciate an
                  >RSVP so I know how many of you are coming. So far I have heard from 6
                  >people.
                  >
                  >Here are the directions to the school:
                  >
                  >Crane School is on San Leandro Lane. If coming from Santa Barbara, take the
                  >Sheffield Drive exit off the 101 (it's a left lane exit ramp), then turn
                  >right onto Sheffield Drive, follow the road around the corner, across a
                  >little bridge, and turn left onto San Leandro Lane. The school can be seen
                  >as soon as you drive up over the hill and down, it's on the left side of
                  the
                  >road. Park in the parking lot and then walk through the open walkway ( in
                  >the white building), across the semi-enclosed yard and left around the
                  >corner past room 5. The art room is visible from there. I'll try to have
                  >some signs up.
                  >
                  >Call me 967-9650 if you have any other questions. I am really looking
                  >forward to meeting you all.
                  >
                  >Sara Norquay

                • Sara Norquay
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 29, 2002
                    Thanks for coming, all of you who came to Crane on Saturday,

                    I was inspired by the talk and comments, ideas, information, and general
                    congeniality of the get-together. I can't wait for Pat's event in August. I
                    hope everyone will bring new projects to show then. I intend to be a busy
                    bookmaking bee in the meantime.

                    Sara