members access to files area

  • karen thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2001
      Hello all,
      Everyone should be able to access and create files from the Book Arts
      Connection home page. Just click onto the files link on the left hand
      side and you will be taken to the files area and hopefully you will
      have options to upload, create and manage your own folder. I was able
      post Jeanettes beautiful announcement there today.
      The reason you could not access the files section is that I somehow
      had that feature turned off. Sorry about that!
      I hope that you are all able to access this feature now.
      Best,
      Karen