Message from Jill, Jackie and Pam

  • karen thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2001
      Greetings Book Arts Connection!
      Following is a message from the people who helped put this idea into
      a reality:

      -Thanks to all who attended our kick-off party at Caruso/Woods
      Gallery on August 26. We were delighted to have so many people show
      up (what a lot of talent and energy!) and we appreciate all the
      messages we recieved from those who couldn't attend but want to be
      part of the network.
      We have started this email group so that we can make it easier to
      share information with one another.

      Jill, Jackie and Pam-

      Please feel free to post book arts related messages, announcements or
      photos.
      Karen Thomas
      List Moderator