Link to Postal Art Graphic

  • Jeanette Mustacich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      I think I finally have it this time. As we all know by now, you can't send an
      attachment, so you have to send a link to the graphics, which you need to
      store on a website. I couldn't find a way to store the graphic on Yahoo, so I
      used my husband's website for ebay. Just click on the following and,
      hopefully, at long last you'll see some artwork!

      http://www.battleship-revenues.com/ebay/exhibit-card.jpg

      Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1