Re: ART OF THE BOOK 5 - Drop-Off Dates Monday/Tuesday - ARTISTS UNION@SY

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2014
      Sorry - I forgot Yahoo does not take attachments so the flyer for intake on this show did not post. The bare bones of submitting work are here:

      Art of the Book 5 is just about here.
      at the Sylvia White Gallery
      1783 East Main Street
      Ventura

      Intake for hand delivered pieces:
      Monday, February 24, from 4 pm- 7 pm
      Tuesday, February 25, 9 am-12 pm.
      Unselected works may be picked up 2/26/14 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM.

      For mailing address or inquiries
      contact the curator at monguio@...
      You’ll also have the opportunity to join
      the newly-imagined Artists Union.
      $20 per year