July 27th Book Arts Group meeting...

  • patbooks2000
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 20, 2002
      Sara:

      I'm looking forward to the next Book Arts Group meet at your school.
      How about explicit directions. I'm the one who ALWAYS gets lost. I
      need the freeway exit because I'm coming down from Santa Maria.

      Hoping to see a good crowd on the 27th!

      Cheers,

      Patrice Baldwin
    • paperdance2@cs.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 20, 2002
      • paperdance2@cs.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 20, 2002
        • Sara Norquay
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 21, 2002
            Hi Pat,

            Glad to hear you're coming. Crane School is on San Leandro Lane. Take the
            Sheffield Drive exit off the 101 (it's a left lane exit ramp), then turn
            right onto Sheffield Drive, follow the road around the corner adn across a
            little bridge, and turn left onto San Leandro Lane The school can be seen as
            soon as you drive up over the fill and down, it's on the left side of the
            road. Park in teh aprkign lot and then wealk through the open walkway ( in
            the white building), through the semi-enclosed yard and around the corner to
            your left. The art room is visible from there. I'll try to have some signs
            up.

            Call me 967-9650 if you have abnty other q
            >From: "patbooks2000" <patbooks@...>
            >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [bookartsconnection] July 27th Book Arts Group meeting...
            >Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:10:01 -0000
            >
            >Sara:
            >
            >I'm looking forward to the next Book Arts Group meet at your school.
            >How about explicit directions. I'm the one who ALWAYS gets lost. I
            >need the freeway exit because I'm coming down from Santa Maria.
            >
            >Hoping to see a good crowd on the 27th!
            >
            >Cheers,
            >
            >Patrice Baldwin

          • Sara Norquay
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 21, 2002
              Hi Pat,

              Glad to hear you're coming. Crane School is on San Leandro Lane. Take the
              Sheffield Drive exit off the 101 (it's a left lane exit ramp), then turn
              right onto Sheffield Drive, follow the road around the corner adn across a
              little bridge, and turn left onto San Leandro Lane The school can be seen as
              soon as you drive up over the fill and down, it's on the left side of the
              road. Park in teh aprkign lot and then wealk through the open walkway ( in
              the white building), through the semi-enclosed yard and around the corner to
              your left. The art room is visible from there. I'll try to have some signs
              up.

              Call me 967-9650 if you have abnty other q
              >From: "patbooks2000" <patbooks@...>
              >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [bookartsconnection] July 27th Book Arts Group meeting...
              >Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:10:01 -0000
              >
              >Sara:
              >
              >I'm looking forward to the next Book Arts Group meet at your school.
              >How about explicit directions. I'm the one who ALWAYS gets lost. I
              >need the freeway exit because I'm coming down from Santa Maria.
              >
              >Hoping to see a good crowd on the 27th!
              >
              >Cheers,
              >
              >Patrice Baldwin

            • Sara Norquay
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 21, 2002
                Hi Pat,

                Glad to hear you're coming. Crane School is on San Leandro Lane. Take the
                Sheffield Drive exit off the 101 (it's a left lane exit ramp), then turn
                right onto Sheffield Drive, follow the road around the corner adn across a
                little bridge, and turn left onto San Leandro Lane The school can be seen as
                soon as you drive up over the fill and down, it's on the left side of the
                road. Park in teh aprkign lot and then wealk through the open walkway ( in
                the white building), through the semi-enclosed yard and around the corner to
                your left. The art room is visible from there. I'll try to have some signs
                up.

                Call me 967-9650 if you have abnty other q
                >From: "patbooks2000" <patbooks@...>
                >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [bookartsconnection] July 27th Book Arts Group meeting...
                >Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:10:01 -0000
                >
                >Sara:
                >
                >I'm looking forward to the next Book Arts Group meet at your school.
                >How about explicit directions. I'm the one who ALWAYS gets lost. I
                >need the freeway exit because I'm coming down from Santa Maria.
                >
                >Hoping to see a good crowd on the 27th!
                >
                >Cheers,
                >
                >Patrice Baldwin

              • Sara Norquay
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 21, 2002
                  Hi everyone,

                  Just to remind everyone that the Book Arts Connection is meeting at Crane
                  School this coming Saturday, July 27th, from 1 to 4 PM. I'd appreciate an
                  RSVP so I know how many of you are coming. So far I have heard from 6
                  people.

                  Here are the directions to the school:

                  Crane School is on San Leandro Lane. If coming from Santa Barbara, take the
                  Sheffield Drive exit off the 101 (it's a left lane exit ramp), then turn
                  right onto Sheffield Drive, follow the road around the corner, across a
                  little bridge, and turn left onto San Leandro Lane. The school can be seen
                  as soon as you drive up over the hill and down, it's on the left side of the
                  road. Park in the parking lot and then walk through the open walkway ( in
                  the white building), across the semi-enclosed yard and left around the
                  corner past room 5. The art room is visible from there. I'll try to have
                  some signs up.

                  Call me 967-9650 if you have any other questions. I am really looking
                  forward to meeting you all.

                  Sara Norquay

                • Margy Houtz
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 21, 2002
                    Hi, Sara...I'm one of the ones who called you that I would be at the meeting
                    next weekend...unfortunately, a friend has died and his memorial service
                    will be on Saturday, so I won't be coming...

                    Margy Houtz
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 22, 2002
                      I plan to attend the next meeting. actually, looking forward to it.

                      From: Sara Norquay <norquay@...>
                      To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
                      Date: Sunday, July 21, 2002 4:21 PM
                      Subject: Re: [bookartsconnection] July 27th Book Arts Group meeting...

                    • askengel@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jul 22, 2002
                        I'll be coming to the July 27th meeting at Crane School.
                        See you then.
                        Sharon Engel
                        Ojai
                      • lolomama@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jul 25, 2002
                          Hi Sara! I may be able to come on Saturday. Would you let me know the times?
                          Best, Lois Klein

                        • Sara Norquay
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jul 26, 2002
                            Hi Lois,

                            We are meeting from 1 to 4. Looking forward to meeting you.

                            Sara

                            Message 13 of 15 , Jul 26, 2002
                              Sara, I woke this a.m. with a doozy of a sore throat. So I think I need to
                              pass on Saturday's meeting. I certainly don't want to pass around whatever
                              this is I'm harboring. Have a good time! Lois

                              Message 14 of 15 , Jul 28, 2002
                                Thank you, Sara, for a wonderful meeting. Can't wait to have the time to
                                play with the stamps and boards.

                                Ines
                                >Just to remind everyone that the Book Arts Connection is meeting at Crane
                                >School this coming Saturday, July 27th, from 1 to 4 PM. I'd appreciate an
                                >RSVP so I know how many of you are coming. So far I have heard from 6
                                >people.
                                >
                                >Here are the directions to the school:
                                >
                                >Crane School is on San Leandro Lane. If coming from Santa Barbara, take the
                                >Sheffield Drive exit off the 101 (it's a left lane exit ramp), then turn
                                >right onto Sheffield Drive, follow the road around the corner, across a
                                >little bridge, and turn left onto San Leandro Lane. The school can be seen
                                >as soon as you drive up over the hill and down, it's on the left side of
                                the
                                >road. Park in the parking lot and then walk through the open walkway ( in
                                >the white building), across the semi-enclosed yard and left around the
                                >corner past room 5. The art room is visible from there. I'll try to have
                                >some signs up.
                                >
                                >Call me 967-9650 if you have any other questions. I am really looking
                                >forward to meeting you all.
                                >
                                >Sara Norquay

                              • Sara Norquay
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jul 29, 2002
                                  Thanks for coming, all of you who came to Crane on Saturday,

                                  I was inspired by the talk and comments, ideas, information, and general
                                  congeniality of the get-together. I can't wait for Pat's event in August. I
                                  hope everyone will bring new projects to show then. I intend to be a busy
                                  bookmaking bee in the meantime.

                                  Sara