Re: Art of the Book #4 in Ventura

  • elenamarysiff
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2012
      Jill..do you have installation photos of the book show? Perhaps if you do you could post them in the photo section here!

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
        Thank you Elena! There is a video of the show in Ventura on YouTube:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o39tTR7Wglo&feature=player_embedded

        www.littlewoodstudios.com

        President, Friends of Dard Hunter
        www.friendsofdardhunter.org

        435 E. Pedregosa
        Santa Barbara, CA 93103
        (805) 898-9260 (home)
        (805) 448-2045 (cell)

      • elenamarysiff
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
          Thanks for posting the video, Jill!... terrific documentation of the exhibition with super poetry readings!