Art of the Book #4 in Ventura

  • elenamarysiff
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2012
      I finally got to see the book show installed this weekend and it is just wonderful..I urge everyone who lives near Ventura to go and see it.. a huge variety of styles and objects and text based wall art...very inspiring and Jill has a terrific installation of a very large scaled book made with lots of materials and handmade paper and inspiring text work... a tour de force!
      Such a great space the Artists' Union found for the book show this time around..wish they could keep the space for good...GO SEE IT!!!
    • elenamarysiff
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2012
        Jill..do you have installation photos of the book show? Perhaps if you do you could post them in the photo section here!

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
          Thank you Elena! There is a video of the show in Ventura on YouTube:

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o39tTR7Wglo&feature=player_embedded

          www.littlewoodstudios.com

          President, Friends of Dard Hunter
          www.friendsofdardhunter.org

          435 E. Pedregosa
          Santa Barbara, CA 93103
          (805) 898-9260 (home)
          (805) 448-2045 (cell)

        • elenamarysiff
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
            Thanks for posting the video, Jill!... terrific documentation of the exhibition with super poetry readings!