drawing class in Santa Barbara this Friday: tomorrow, July 6th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
      I will be teaching a drawing class tomorrow at Brecia Kralovic's studio. Her newsletter can be found here:

      http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=yfzeipdab&v=00190LnairEytgwtrc-dTkhxlFfRlemWX0K6p6qsMDqiYMGq089uSXWxyLfqPawNJPU79yn-wtDnosf-Uy-uyzL--f8cMbf5iLGajxPW-W63SvhN_jaRCLZsKvyhmL7A1izlFDbXsx88CUs154_E5Gr8pCSDHOB6zSEk0QNo60aWoU%3D

      This is what the class is about:
      DRAWING IS A PERSONAL LANGUAGE
      "Every line has spirit. It is the flowing record of energy."

      Explore your personal language in a supportive and accepting setting. Are you afraid to "Draw"? This workshop is for you!!!

      This workshop is open to anyone who wants to expand their ability to make marks in their work in any medium.

      Friday July 6th 1:00pm - 4:00pm
      $50.00
      with Jill Littlewood
      at pebble in the pond art studio

      Every person has a unique set of gestures - marks - that they make. In this class you will discover what they are and use them to create rhythmic patterns. To make art that is true to you - unique and individual - learning how to relax into your rhythm and trust what comes will open a whole new world of confidence in drawing and writing.

      I know it is late to be announcing this, but I've been in care taking mode with my father and father-in-law these past weeks. Time to get out and draw!

      www.littlewoodstudios.com

      President, Friends of Dard Hunter
      www.friendsofdardhunter.org

      435 E. Pedregosa