Attachments etc.

  • karen thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      Hello everyone,

      This e-group is set up to not take attachments for security reasons
      but if you wish to post a file, you can do so on the
      Bookartsconnection home page.
      Please go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bookartsconnection
      Click on the files link and you will see the instructions on how to
      post image files etc.
      The advertisements are something that we have to deal with since
      Yahoo is a free service and there hope is that someone, someday will
      click on an ad. I have used e-groups for two years now and haven't
      been tempted once!

      Best Regards,
      Your list moderator
      Karen Thomas