Re: collage class

  • paperdance2
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 14, 2002
      --- In bookartsconnection@y..., "monguio" <monguio@c...> wrote:
      > This sounds SO interesting! any chance of clas meeting other than
      on mondays?

      Yes. Are you a beginner? Give me a call and I'll explain what's
      happening.
      Gianna

      > ines

      Service.

    • paperdance2
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 14, 2002
        --- In bookartsconnection@y..., "monguio" <monguio@c...> wrote:
        > This sounds SO interesting! any chance of clas meeting other than
        on mondays?

        Yes. Are you a beginner? Give me a call and I'll explain what's
        happening.
        Gianna

        > ines

        Service.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 19, 2002
          I am a total beginer in collage, but the medium fascinates me. would love to be able to explore. thanks.

          From: paperdance2 <paperdance2@...>
          To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Sunday, July 14, 2002 7:40 PM
          Subject: [bookartsconnection] Re: collage class

          --- In bookartsconnection@y..., "monguio" <monguio@c...> wrote:
          > This sounds SO interesting! any chance of clas meeting other than
          on mondays?

          Yes. Are you a beginner? Give me a call and I'll explain what's
          happening.
          Gianna

          > ines

          Service.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Click here to find your contact lenses!

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 20, 2002
            Just wnat to let you all know that the exhibit in the lobby of UCLA's
            Young Research Library is definitely worth seeing if you are able to
            get there before the end of August. It features the work of many
            Southern Calif. book artists and some additional items in UCLA's
            special collections are displayed downstairs as well. Many of the
            artists, as well as collectors and enthusiasts, attended the opening
            reception last night.

            >To check out many of the items in the exhibit on the web, go to
            >http://wwwtest.library.ucla.edu/libraries/special/socalledbooks/index.htm
            Note that Gloria Helfgott, who curated the show and who attended our
            first gathering at Jill's in January, mentions us in her Introduction
            to the exhibit! (Thanks, Gloria!)

            I'm off to Portland for a (work-related) conference. Hope to see
            many of you on Saturday at Crane School.

          • paperdance2@cs.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 21, 2002
              Pam Maines <pam@...> wrote:
              Thanks Pam. I can't be at Crane School because I'll be in L.A. so I'll
              definitely check out the UCLA show. ........Gianna

            • paperdance2@cs.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 23, 2002
              • paperdance2@cs.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 24, 2002
                  Pam...do you know why I got your msg on my personal email and the responses

                  from everyone to you, as well? I'm just trying to understand how this group
                  email

                  works.
                  Gianna