RE: [bookartsconnection] Re: a cheeky book arts blog

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25 9:36 PM
      As you scroll down, just after the jewelry made of books, hit the arrow and
      it will take you to the previous page, then scroll down from there to see
      the Bibiliomulas/\/\/\/\/

      faceaday.blogspot.com

      artclinic.blogspot.com

      www.lifsart.etsy.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26 9:22 AM
        Found the book mules..had seen a video about them..fantastic idea! love this blog...I follow it now also.