Re: a cheeky book arts blog

  • Elena Mary Siff
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2012
      What a great blog...thanks, Jill!! Where are the bibiomulas? looked but could not find them!

      --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <lifsart@...> wrote:

      > Love this blog - Especially the Bibiliomulas!!!

      > faceaday.blogspot.com
      >
      > artclinic.blogspot.com
      >
      > www.lifsart.etsy.com

    • Carol
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25, 2012
        As you scroll down, just after the jewelry made of books, hit the arrow and
        it will take you to the previous page, then scroll down from there to see
        the Bibiliomulas/\/\/\/\/

        faceaday.blogspot.com

        artclinic.blogspot.com

        www.lifsart.etsy.com

        <mailto:bookartsconnection%40yahoogroups.com> , "Carol" <lifsart@...> wrote:

        > Love this blog - Especially the Bibiliomulas!!!

        > faceaday.blogspot.com
        >
        > artclinic.blogspot.com
        >
        > www.lifsart.etsy.com
        >

        > From: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
        > Elizabeth Rittmeyer; Tegan; Rebecca Chamlee Chamlee; Norman Clayton
        Clayton;
        > Kelsie Zimmerman; Fiona Leggett; Michael Addison
        > Subject: [bookartsconnection] a cheeky book arts blog
        >

        > http://fuckyeahbookarts.tumblr.com/
        >
        > have fun!
        >
        > Jill
        > Jill Littlewood
        > jill@... <mailto:jill%40littlewoodstudios.com>
        >
        > President, Friends of Dard Hunter
        > www.friendsofdardhunter.org
        >
        > 435 E. Pedregosa
        > Santa Barbara, CA 93103
        > (805) 898-9260 (home)
        > (805) 448-2045 (cell)

      • Elena Mary Siff
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 26, 2012
          Found the book mules..had seen a video about them..fantastic idea! love this blog...I follow it now also.