a cheeky book arts blog

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2012
      http://fuckyeahbookarts.tumblr.com/

      have fun!

      jill@...

      President, Friends of Dard Hunter
      www.friendsofdardhunter.org

      435 E. Pedregosa
      Santa Barbara, CA 93103
      (805) 898-9260 (home)
      (805) 448-2045 (cell)
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 24, 2012
        Love this blog - Especially the Bibiliomulas!!!

        faceaday.blogspot.com

        artclinic.blogspot.com

        www.lifsart.etsy.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 25, 2012
          What a great blog...thanks, Jill!! Where are the bibiomulas? looked but could not find them!

          --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <lifsart@...> wrote:

          > Love this blog - Especially the Bibiliomulas!!!

          > faceaday.blogspot.com
          >
          > artclinic.blogspot.com
          >
          > www.lifsart.etsy.com

        • Carol
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 25, 2012
            As you scroll down, just after the jewelry made of books, hit the arrow and
            it will take you to the previous page, then scroll down from there to see
            the Bibiliomulas/\/\/\/\/

            faceaday.blogspot.com

            artclinic.blogspot.com

            www.lifsart.etsy.com

            <mailto:bookartsconnection%40yahoogroups.com> , "Carol" <lifsart@...> wrote:

            > Love this blog - Especially the Bibiliomulas!!!

            > faceaday.blogspot.com
            >
            > artclinic.blogspot.com
            >
            > www.lifsart.etsy.com
            >

            > From: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
            > Elizabeth Rittmeyer; Tegan; Rebecca Chamlee Chamlee; Norman Clayton
            Clayton;
            > Kelsie Zimmerman; Fiona Leggett; Michael Addison
            > Subject: [bookartsconnection] a cheeky book arts blog
            >

            > http://fuckyeahbookarts.tumblr.com/
            >
            > have fun!
            >
            > Jill
            > Jill Littlewood
            > jill@... <mailto:jill%40littlewoodstudios.com>
            >
            > President, Friends of Dard Hunter
            > www.friendsofdardhunter.org
            >
            > 435 E. Pedregosa
            > Santa Barbara, CA 93103
            > (805) 898-9260 (home)
            > (805) 448-2045 (cell)

          • Elena Mary Siff
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 26, 2012
              Found the book mules..had seen a video about them..fantastic idea! love this blog...I follow it now also.