Hero's Art Journey

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2012
      The online course I have been taking, the Hero's Art Journey, is coming to a close but I like it so much I am going to sign up again. The teacher, Dr. Mira Reisberg, is great. She has brilliant references for us to look at and the interviews with artists are wonderful. The commitment is to do one picture a week and to spend some time commenting on others pieces. The structure was good for me: even thought I was very busy I found having homework made me concentrate on getting work done for the class.

      The next class begins in June. Here is her website: http://www.herosartjourney.com/

      jill@...