Re: [bookartsconnection] New Member

  • Sara Norquay
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
      Welcome, Mary! I missed seeing you this winter. I'm here in Edmonton making books and prints, of course.
      Here's links to my two latest books:
      www.slnorquay.blogspot.com
      thecomplements.blogspot.com

      It's always good to be connected.
      Sara

      Sent from my iPad

    • maryince@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
        Sara, it is good to know that there is really a connection out there. One doesn't always know if the internet stuff works. Thanks for confirming that.
        I looked at the two blogs .... brava to you for doing them! That takes time. The only comment I have with your " slnorquay ..." blog is that your new endeavor is not a "new hobby".... never a "hobby".... a "new inspiration" perhaps! I can taste the veggies.
        Keep it up.

        I hope that I can get in contact with some of the SB Bookartists to tell them of our upcoming Kumi Korf Workshop..... See attached....M