New Member

  • sylviatoyot19
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2012
      Hi, Everyone....
      I just wanted to introduce myself. I am the "new member". I know Sara Norquay, and have had some communication with Jill in the past. I live in SB for 6 months of the year...Winter... The rest of the year I am in MA. I have a studio in The Rusty Barn with my niece, Holli Harmon. Are most of you from the SB area? I look forward to meeting some of you at some point.

      Mary Ince
    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
        Welcome, Mary! I missed seeing you this winter. I'm here in Edmonton making books and prints, of course.
        Here's links to my two latest books:
        www.slnorquay.blogspot.com
        thecomplements.blogspot.com

        It's always good to be connected.
        Sara

        Sent from my iPad

      • maryince@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
          Sara, it is good to know that there is really a connection out there. One doesn't always know if the internet stuff works. Thanks for confirming that.
          I looked at the two blogs .... brava to you for doing them! That takes time. The only comment I have with your " slnorquay ..." blog is that your new endeavor is not a "new hobby".... never a "hobby".... a "new inspiration" perhaps! I can taste the veggies.
          Keep it up.

          I hope that I can get in contact with some of the SB Bookartists to tell them of our upcoming Kumi Korf Workshop..... See attached....M