Hand Papermakers are coming to Santa Barbara in October

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      Hand papermakers will be descending on Santa Barbara the third week in October. Here are some details:

      Everything can be gotten from our main website, www.friendsofdardhunter.org. To cut to the chase, this will get you to the page for the Western Regional conference, and you can click on the word Registration to get a printable form:

      http://www.friendsofdardhunter.org/western.html

      To see a rough schedule, go to the FDH Facebook page: Friends of Dard Hunter, hand papermakers.

      To connect with the cohort who are coming, go to the Facebook page: Western Regional FDH conference. Here you can post ideas about what you would like to see, offer what you are bringing, and generally schmooze online.

      Folks are coming from the Bahamas and Hawaii, as well as up and down the coast. This conference will rock!

      jill@...

      President, Friends of Dard Hunter
      www.friendsofdardhunter.org

      435 E. Pedregosa